Spring is just around the corner and that can only mean one thing - entertaining season has begun! Not only do many holidays fall around this time but the bright warmer weather sparks the inner host in us. Whether your table needs a simple refresher or a whole new look, finding the right table linens can be a challenge. Save your energy for the actual meal by following our 5 steps to finding the perfect tablecloth!
1. Measure your table: Measure the width and length of your table. If your table is round measure the diameter.
2. Decide on a drop: Drop will depend on your personal style or preference. Short drops are great for casual or modern tables. Mid length is the perfect length for entertaining. Long drops are popular for celebrations and other events.
3. Tablecloth size: Width of table + (desired drop x 2) = WIDTH
Length of table + (desired drop x 2) = LENGTH
or if your table is round…
Diameter of table + (desired drop x 2) = WIDTH
4. Placemats & Napkins: Placemats and napkins are not only practical but are the perfect opportunity to add extra style & personality to your table. Monochromatic, colourful and edgy, the choice is yours.
5. Silencer Padding: Keep your table safe from scratches & scuffs and insulate against noise with a heat resistant, water repellent silencer pad. In addition to practical use, padding can also help create a luxurious soft and flowing final look.
Comments will be approved before showing up.